Trinity is now blessed to live stream services on YouTube. The link to our YouTube page is posted below
A link to the recordings of these live services can be found on this website. The link to this page is listed below.
Entering and exiting the building and Restroom use
1. We request that everyone who enters the building wear a mask and keep it on until you exit at the end of service.
2. Everyone will enter the building thru the parking lot doors. These doors will be propped open to eliminate touching the door handle. You should immediately proceed into the sanctuary thru the sanctuary doors in front of you.
3. Bulletins will be placed in the pews where you will be requested to sit. We will be using every other row to comply with social distancing. Families (of 1, 2 or more) will be sitting together on one pew. If a pew is occupied, please move back to the next pew holding bulletins.
4. Please do not shake hands but just greet everyone verbally.
5. At the end of the service Pastor will give instructions on exiting the building one pew at a time. Please continue exiting thru the parking lot doors to the parking lot in an orderly manner to ensure there is social distancing. We will not be using the front entrance at all.
6. The two restrooms by the parking lot entrance will be open for your convenience. You are encouraged to wash your hands and sanitize upon entering and exiting the restroom.
Church Service –
These restrictions are being put into place to protect all our members. We pray that you will make the best choice for yourselves as well as for the entire congregation!!!!
For more information please contact our church office
We invite you to come worship with us!
Support Trinity Evangelical
For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Trinity.
In the event of inclement weather look here and on our Facebook page at TLCNorfolk for announcements concerning any cancelations. Notifications will also be sent by email to those eith an email address on file and by phone to those who do not. Please do not rely on the notice being posted on the local news networks.