Entering and exiting the building and Restroom use
1. We request that everyone who enters the building wear a mask and keep it on until you exit at the end of service.
2. Everyone will enter the building thru the parking lot doors. These doors will be propped open to eliminate touching the door handle. You should immediately proceed into the sanctuary thru the sanctuary doors in front of you.
3. Bulletins will be placed in the pews where you will be requested to sit. We will be using every other row to comply with social distancing. Families (of 1, 2 or more) will be sitting together on one pew. If a pew is occupied, please move back to the next pew holding bulletins.
4. Please do not shake hands but just greet everyone verbally.
5. At the end of the service Pastor will give instructions on exiting the building one pew at a time. Please continue exiting thru the parking lot doors to the parking lot in an orderly manner to ensure there is social distancing. We will not be using the front entrance at all.
6. The two restrooms by the parking lot entrance will be open for your convenience. You are encouraged to wash your hands and sanitize upon entering and exiting the restroom.
Church Service –
1. We will continue to video services and have them available for those who do not feel comfortable attending in person.
2. There will be one service at 10 AM on Sundays. (during Phase 1 there will be no Bible Study, Welcome Center, or Sunday School - just in and out for church service only).
3. When available we will have a volunteer near the parking lot door to assist you. Bulletins will not be handed to you but will be in the pews when you come in. Please sit in these pews only.
4. The content of the service will be under the discretion of Pastor Meraz and Director of Music/Stephen Pruitt. Pastor will serve as Lector during Phase 1.
5. Initially communion will not be offered. As restrictions are lifted a plan to safely serve communion will be developed.
6. We will continue to offer online giving options. We will have collection plates by the sanctuary parking lot doors for offerings brought to service, so there will be no passing of the plate during service.
7. Handbells and vocal choir will resume after a safe period has elapsed.
8. No one will be allowed in the choir loft except for Director of Music/Stephen Pruitt.
These restrictions are being put into place to protect all our members. We pray that you will make the best choice for yourselves as well as for the entire congregation!!!!
For more information please contact our church office
We invite you to come worship with us!
Support Trinity Evangelical
For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Trinity.
In the event of inclement weather look here and on our Facebook page at TLCNorfolk for announcements concerning any cancelations. Notifications will also be sent by email to those eith an email address on file and by phone to those who do not. Please do not rely on the notice being posted on the local news networks.